1. First year Membership fees are $25.
2. Each year after that will be $15.
3. Lifetime Membership are $65.
4. Memberships are due on January 1st of each year.
5. If your membership is purchased after September 1st of a year, your
membership will be good for the rest of that year and the following
6. Memberships are non-refunable.
7. You do not need to have a membership to Weight Pull your dog.
For renewal of membership, please fill in name, and use the rest of the form to note any changes in your address, etc.
To join we need a completed application and membership dues.
Please contact us if you need more information.
If you would like to enter a NWDA trial you must have a NWDA scorebook.
You do not need a scorebook to Weight Pull your dog.
To receive your NWDA scorebook please fill out a scorebook application.
Scorebooks are $15.00
If you would like to enter a NWDA trial please fill out a NWDA test application.
The following paperwork must be mailed, faxed or e-mailed in advance to the NWDA along with a completed Test Application form:
1. A copy of the dog’s registration papers.
2. A minimum 3 generation pedigree, issued by a
NWDA recognized registry.
3. A photograph of the entered dog taken from the side or
¾ side view. Photos are for NWDA records and will not be
returned, please do not try to fax photographs.
The total fee (in United States dollars) must be submitted in cash,
cashiers checks, money orders or personal checks